Enjoy peace of mind with Denplan.
As individuals, we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. Gnosall Dental believes that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you a Denplan membership that provides the following benefits:
- Regular check-ups twice a year.
- Regular hygiene appointments twice a year.
- Preventive dental advice.
- Dental X-rays.
- Emergency treatment carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Treatment planning for all of your future dental needs.
- 20% off crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% off fillings.
- 20% off any additional hygiene work.
- Worldwide trauma insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency callout insurance.
- Regular check-ups.
- Scaling polishing and other hygiene treatment.
- Preventive dental advice and therapy.
- Necessary fillings.
- Necessary extractions.
- Periodical treatment.
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory).
We’re proud to retain customers from across Staffordshire through excellent service rather than necessity or routine.
Gnosall Dental has been providing dental care for over forty years, always focusing on a preventative approach that promotes good oral hygiene. This way, many of our customers only need to visit us for check-ups and teeth whitening, rather than when toothache arises.
At your first appointment with Gnosall Dental, Channa Herath will carry out:
- A medical and dental history.
- A discussion regarding any problems you have with your teeth, gums and oral health.
- A thorough examination.
- Oral cancer screening and soft tissue check.
- Gentle gum assessment.
- Examination of your teeth and existing restorations.
- Dental X-rays and any special tests required.
We will answer any questions you have about your treatment options. If on departure from the surgery you have further questions, you are welcome to call and discuss them.
Our patients enjoy an unhurried service, which allows Channa to get a better, more in-depth understanding of their needs.